Wtf not even answering me?
Hey hot stuff
Hello there “anon”
when you can’t hear what someone says and they repeat it 98 times and you’re still like
- Mass Effect: There will always be people telling you the fight is impossible. Fight anyway.
- Assassin's Creed: Heroes can come from anywhere.
- Fez: Sometimes solving a puzzle only takes looking at it from a different angle.
- inFAMOUS: Give people second chances. They might surprise you.
- Journey: The road may be long, but you don't have to walk it alone.
- Civilization: Not all victories are the same.
- Borderlands: Sometimes, you just need to laugh at yourself.
- Minecraft: There is no limit to your imagination.
- Skyrim: Practice makes perfect.
- Pokemon: Friendship can overcome amazing odds.
- Katamari Damacy: Even the smallest person can do something great.
- Bioshock: Appearances can be deceiving. Even something that appears perfect can have deep flaws.
- Dragon Age: Some things can't be changed. What matters is how you adapt to them.
- Fallout: Even after the worst disasters, things can be rebuilt.
- The Sims: No one man should have all that power.
- The Last Of Us: Sometimes redemption comes from the most unexpected places.
- Tetris: Do the best you can with what you have.
- Portal: If you can't find a way, make your own.
- flOw: Adaptation is the key to survival.
- Dishonored: REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING. or... you know... you can choose if you want to resolve things pacifically or violently.
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
i was just showing my mom how to paste something into her text message on her phone and i was like “double tap in the the text box” “the text box” “the text box” and she was just pointing to random places on her screen that weren’t the text box and all i could think of was
*opens jacket* hey u wanna buy some oh jesus fuck it’s cold *closes jacket*